Update In Stash:
Lots of 1/35 Armor mainly WWII German and a few Modern British/American pieces, 1/32 Aircraft and 1/48 Aircraft. Aircraft chosen to replicate RNZAF and RAAF types through the years. Some RAF & USAF types exist also.
Have now applied a coat of Alclad semi-sheen to the entire airframe.
How come it isn't until you're applying the clear coats that you notice how many pieces of dust, hair and other debris are on your kit??!! Grrr! This was even after brushing it down. Will need to do some minor polishing with the Micro Mesh before applying a final coat.
The first couple of layers on the underside were AK Interactive enamel washes and the first layers on the upper surfaces were oil paint diluted with white spirits (same mixture I used for the panel lines). But I applied the oil dots with oil neat, although you could dilute it a little if you liked. For the streaking I used a wide flat brush moistened in white spirits with the excess removed with a paper towel. I also use a cotton bud to modify the streaks or blend them/remove them in some areas too.
Yep, I put a couple of layers of Future on before I do any weathering and between layers of weathering so I don't make a mess of the previous layers.