Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks

TOPIC: The Pacific and CBI Group Build - Rules and Info

The Pacific and CBI Group Build - Rules and Info 6 years 4 weeks ago #1

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 923
Welcome to the 2nd Pay to Play Group build .

Above is the theater of Operations for this Group build, you can build anything from 1939 to present day as long as it has served or is currently serving in this region.

Rules of engagement:
Build start date will commence on the 1st of June 2013 and will finish on the 1st November 2013
A $5 (NZ) entry fee is applicable and can be paid in a NZ bank or via PayPal if you are outside of New Zealand (details below)
Entry fee is for each entry that is entered in to the final (if you pay for to entries then you can enter two models).
Sorry no refunds
The entrants will be limited to members that have been here for 3 months or more and have made a minimum of 20 posts (this should eliminate outsiders and pros), plus I get to vet the entrants.
Winner is picked by the members voting (it's pretty safe and you can only vote once)
A Group Build logo will be supplied please print the logo off add somewhere visible near the sprues/box prior to starting
Every time you post a group of photos i.e. give us a progress update please include the image in to your photos (in just one photo per session will do)
Keep checking on this thread as I may randomly change the logo and you will need to change your picture
Post regular updates in to your own thread, if you want any comments removed just ask (trying to help avoid derailment)
Updates don't have to be daily or weekly but we would like to be able to see a nice progress flow.
Remember you got 5 months so take your time and keep us updated.

Here is the Group Build Image to use when posting updates

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

As people pay if you could just drop me a PM then I'll add you to a new post and we'll start the build off, (no pay, no play, no exceptions).
Thanks and good luck :D
Gazzer
Attachments:

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
RAF Liberator Squadrons
Last Edit: by Gary.
The topic has been locked.

The Pacific and CBI Group Build - Rules and Info 6 years 3 weeks ago #2

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Updated map

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
RAF Liberator Squadrons

The Pacific and CBI Group Build - Rules and Info 6 years 2 weeks ago #3

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I have some computer issues at home (I've only had it 2 months and the main cooling fan is US grrrr) so I've not been able to create a new logo for this build, just use the last one for now. I might change it at some point just to keep you guys on your toes :P

RAF Liberator Squadrons
  • Page:
Moderators: AndrewGaryTony Lee