Thanks K1 - It's going to be a beast. Quite a lot bigger than the other aircrapht I have built... it's been a while actually, so should be a bit of phun. Was quite cool looking through it all last night Honestly, the paint job on the Missouri shouldn't take me long, so I think I should be on to this next week
Update In Stash:
Lots of 1/35 Armor mainly WWII German and a few Modern British/American pieces, 1/32 Aircraft and 1/48 Aircraft. Aircraft chosen to replicate RNZAF and RAAF types through the years. Some RAF & USAF types exist also.
Another trick you can do if you haven't got to putting the rear instrument panel is the back of it is empty but can be seen through the centre canopy section. Some round section plastic rod (of a couple of different sizes) and some wire etc can replicate the back of the instrument panel and busy the area up a lot.
In Soviet Russia, Iron Curtain GB builds you!
People look at me funny when I say I own "Fifty shades of Grey". FS36118, FS36270, FS36375.....
Well, I have installed them with a bit of CA - but I might be able to pull them off without too much problems... will see what I can do anyways. If not it's ok More trying to get it done so I can get onto other GB's
Not too stressed, as stated earlier, I think the paint job on the outside, and the weathering is what is going to get this one standing out
Been crook this week, and been trying to model so I'm not sitting there doing nothing. So I have put the phuselage together, and have added some weights into the phront. Instructions don't say so... but I didn't want to take the chance.
Wings have been glued together as well... but not on the body yet.. close to being on - the whole thing is close to primer actually! Just making sure it's all where it has to be lol
Cockpit installed - seats removed until after I have painted it. Canopy is going to be open
Taking shape here, really like the 48th scale size
Blu-tac weights in the front, packed in pretty hard - also in the nose cone.
Crappy pics - but this is as far as I got last night before the primer decided it didn't like my airbrush, got all clogged up and turned to S*&t... bloody hell... but I have been given some advise, so will be trying it again to get it fully primed tonight..
For anyone that's curious, it's the Vallejo Acrylic primer - just seems to dry up on the needle as I'm spraying it within a couple of seconds.. I've been told to increase the psi a heap and it helps.. so wish me luck!!