• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by Gary

1,) Print the logo off
2.) Put the logo somewhere visible near the sprues/box prior to starting
3.) Every time you post a group of photos i.e. give us a progress update please include the image in to your photos (in just one photo per session will do)
3.) Keep checking on this thread as I will randomly change the logo and you will need to change your picture
4.) Post regular updates in to your own thread, if you want any comments removed just ask (trying to help avoid derailment)
5.) Updates don't have to be daily but I would like to be able to see a nice progress flow.
6.) Remember you got 6 months so take your time and keep us updated.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
The topic has been locked.
  • Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by Gary
Closing date for all entries is the 1st of July. Please send a maximum of 5 photos of your finished work along with a brief description, the kits and extras used etc. Remember only fully paid up entries can be put forward for the cash prize.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
  • Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 days ago #3 by Gary
Last day today, if I can get your 5 pics by Wednesday please send them to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
and I'll post them up for judging.

Moderators: AndrewTony LeeGary