NASCAR Group Build
Start Date: 23/11/2015
End Date: 21/11/2016

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity! Let's Go Racing Boys!! A famous cry as millions of viewers across America, and the rest of world tune in to watch the high adrenaline sport of NASCAR racing

We will be commencing a Kiwimodeller NASCAR Group Build, beginning 00:00 Monday 23rd November and running through to 23:59 21st November 2016

The build is open to any scale, but is limited to vehicles from the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. Historical NASCAR vehicles are also eligible

The model must be built in its entirety within the specified build dates and the build should be accompanied by a thread in the group build forum documenting regular progress. Post shots of your sprues at the beginning of your thread. By the end of the GB (and no later than 24 hours after the completion date) participants should post five pictures of the completed build in the GB completed builds thread.

There is no entry fee for the GB, but a donation for the upkeep of Kiwimodeller is welcome

The winner of the group build will be decided by popular vote. Voting will run for the week following the 18th of September 2016, ending Midday the 25th of October 2016. A deadlock will be decided by a separate run-off vote.

Moderators for the GB will be Andrew and Ian

My KISS NASCAR

Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks
  • Andrew.W.
  • Andrew.W.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #1 by Andrew.W.
My KISS NASCAR was created by Andrew.W.
Got the kit off Rick Evitt and he got me the KISS after market livery.

I am a keen modeler, I normally build 1/24th scale cars, muscle, street and drag. I have well over 100 kits just sitting there waiting to be done. I am a father of 5 with one grandson and a granddaughter on the way. I'm a stay home dad.
If there is anything else you want to know? Just ask. :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Gary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by Nosferatu
Replied by Nosferatu on topic My KISS NASCAR
NIce lookin NASCAR!!

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"

• Andrew.W.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 8 months ago #3 by Andrew.W.
Replied by Andrew.W. on topic My KISS NASCAR

I am a keen modeler, I normally build 1/24th scale cars, muscle, street and drag. I have well over 100 kits just sitting there waiting to be done. I am a father of 5 with one grandson and a granddaughter on the way. I'm a stay home dad.

More
4 years 8 months ago #4 by Xtr3meNZer
Replied by Xtr3meNZer on topic My KISS NASCAR
That is quite nice! Very cool Livery

• Andrew.W.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 8 months ago #5 by Andrew.W.
Cheers. Just need to learn how to get the pics in here properly like you guys do. Do I click the add button or insert after I have uploaded my pic. Dave gave me instructions and I thought that the way he had told me to do it, was the way I had done it, but they seem to come up as attachments you need to click on, where as other pics from people on there are just there, no need to click on anything.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6 by Xtr3meNZer
Replied by Xtr3meNZer on topic My KISS NASCAR
you attach the pic to the post, and then you click the insert button. This should give you some HTML coding on the post, which indicates that it's in the post.

• Von Drinkoften
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
4 years 8 months ago #7 by Von Drinkoften
Replied by Von Drinkoften on topic My KISS NASCAR
That looks cool. I like it! B)

• F1xena
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • If only I could build kits at the pace I buy kits!
More
4 years 8 months ago #8 by F1xena
Replied by F1xena on topic My KISS NASCAR
"Gotta lose your mind in Detroit......"
Nice!

• Andrew.W.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 8 months ago #9 by Andrew.W.
Thanks, I am a huge KISS fan if you couldn't tell already and I had my picture taken with them last year when they played Auckland, life long dream come true :)

Moderators: Andrew