Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
For an idea of what is eligible here is a good list, which will provide plenty of opportunities for a subject: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_operations
Note: even though some of those operations start before and/or finish after the above period, GB subject must have been deployed after start of August 1990 to be eligible, and it must be a combat zone where actual combat occurred, even if the subject did not actively participate i.e. patrol, recon, sentry, etc. If in doubt, check with the admins.
No part started kits, must be a new build. Please post a photo of the unstarted kit contents and a date reference as the first post in your build thread
  • Page:

TOPIC: MMC 1/48 Dasault Rafale B. Mali.

MMC 1/48 Dasault Rafale B. Mali. 1 week 4 days ago #1

• Marcus.Q1000859
  • Marcus.Q1000859's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
It was a bit of a toss up, but I have gone with a Euro canard.

I will need to source decals and a damocles pod (L'Arsenal). Will arm it with AASM Hammers and a third tank from the Skunk model works French weapons set.

Mali, 2013. Side No, HO-113

Thus was runner up. Was thinking about Libya and carrying Pave way IV, Brimstone,
Lantirn & ASRAAMs.
Maybe if I have time at the end.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig Sargent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I started building models, then I was collecting more than I built. Now I'm more of an archivist.
Last Edit: by Marcus.Q1000859.

MMC 1/48 Dasault Rafale B. Mali. 1 week 2 days ago #2

• Craig Sargent
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 232
Nice. Had not even heard of Operation Serval before now, so I'm now educated on another largely unknown (to me anyway) conflict. Amazing how many "small" wars there have been in between all the other "major" ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

On The Bench
Hasegawa 1/48 F8U-2N (F-8D Crusader conversion
Hasegawa 1/48 P-51D Mustang
Last Edit: by Craig Sargent.
  • Page: