Kiwimodeller D-Day GB Rules & Entry Details

Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks
  • Andrew
  • Andrew's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Serial kit starter...
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1 by Andrew
Here are the main details;

Open to any scale, 1/6 to 1/2000+. Aircraft, armour, softskin vehicles, figures and boats are all eligible. Dioramas incorporating finished builds are welcome.

The Build subject must be in service on D-Day 6th June 1944 until D-Day+158 (11th November 1944) You must be able to provide some kind of credible reference if date in doubt.

Build start date will commence on the 1st December 2013 and will finish on the 7th November 2014

A $10 (NZ) entry fee is applicable and can be paid in a NZ bank or via PayPal if you are outside of New Zealand (details below)

Please take note of the reference to use when making a bank deposit.

Entry fee is for each entry that is entered in to the final (if you pay for two entries then you can enter two models).

Sorry no refunds

The entrants will be limited to members that have been here for 3 months or more and have made a minimum of 20 posts (this should eliminate outsiders and pros), plus I get to vet the entrants.

For completion of entry, the entrant must submit a minimum of 5 photos of the finished build to the designated finished GB gallery thread within 48 hours of the end date.

Winner is picked by the members voting

Winner receives 80% of the prize pool, the remaining 20% going to Kiwimodeller.com for site costs.

Please use the Group Build logo supplied below, please print the logo off and add put somewhere visible near the sprues/box prior to starting



You must post pictures of kit Box shots/Sprue shots BEFORE you start your build.

Every time you post a group of photos i.e. give us a progress update please include the image in to your photos (in just one photo per session will do)

Post regular updates in to your own thread, if you want any comments removed just ask (trying to help avoid derailment)

Updates don't have to be daily or weekly but we would like to be able to see a nice progress flow.




Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.


Please fire myself or G1 a PM when you have paid your entry fee

It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Gary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Gary
Update with Logo, you can also save this attachment.



'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: AndrewTony Lee