Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
This is a Group build to remember the sacrifices of Bomber Command and other air forces of the world during WWII
Bomber Command was founded in 1936, 4 years later on the night of May 11/12 1940, Bomber Command made it's first night time Raid. The build will run from 11th May 2016 until April 21st 2017 which date coincides with the last raid on Berlin.
See the "Rules" topic for more details.
  • Page:
Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks

TOPIC: Bomber Command Group Build Rules and Guidelines

Bomber Command Group Build Rules and Guidelines 3 years 3 months ago #1

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 929
This is a Group build to remember the sacrifices of Bomber Command and other air forces of the world during WWII
Bomber Command was founded in 1936, 4 years later on the night of May 11/12 1940, Bomber Command made it's first night time Raid. The build will run from 11th May 2016 until April 21st 2017 which date coincides with the last raid on Berlin.
  • It will include any multi engined Medium or Heavy Bomber manufactured from 1936 - 1945.
  • It must be propellor driven and have dedicated bomb racks or bomb bays to qualify.
  • It can be from any country.
  • Started and partially built kits can be accepted at the discretion of the KM admins and members.
  • It can include aircraft in use after 1945 i.e. (Fire Fighting, Test beds etc) up until 1969 (when Bomber Command closed it's doors) as long as the aircraft was manufactured before or during WWII and was in use during WWII, historical provenance to show that it was an active combat aircraft will be required for this however.
  • The Group Build image is to be photographed alongside the build in at least one of the in progress updates
  • Final say on what classifies is up to the me :evil:

1st Place will be a voucher for the princely sum of:
  • $70 US via Amazon for International entries
  • $100 NZ via Mighty Ape for NZ entries
  • 2 x $50AS Vouchers via BNA Modelworld for Australian entries.
2nd Place kindly donated by G2 aka CyNaKyL

3rd Place
  • TBC

Usual rules will apply:
  • Must be a regular or known member of this site,
  • Must have a minimum number of posts or be known in the community as a good egg :D

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
Last Edit: by Gary.
The topic has been locked.

Bomber Command Group Build Rules and Guidelines 3 years 3 months ago #2

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 929
Please use this image when posting, either print it off and cut it out or display it on your mobile device of choice, please no photo manipulation.

Attachments:

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
Last Edit: by Gary.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Andrew