Thanks Clinton, I actually went out yesterday and got some white tac anyway. I have some green stuff I ninja'd from work but I've noticed the oils in it bleed through paper within a couple of weeks so might not be the best to use on models, hence why I got some white instead.
So after not having time or motivation to do any work on my adversary lately, I decided tonight to push ahead and get the next coat of paint on. First task was the masking, which with white tac and tamiya masking tape went pretty well.
I then went ahead with the green and despite a couple of hiccups starting off (too much retarder I think as it wasn't drying) I managed to get through it ok.
I did come across a couple of bits along each wing root where the primer was a bit rough so I may have to get rid of the roughness and respray the green but I'll see how it is when it's dry properly. After waiting about 15 min or so I removed the masking and bar a few bits here and there where the soft camo edge is a little too soft, overall it came out pretty good I think.
That's all for now, I might try and get the dark brown on this weekend if I get time. We'll see how I go. I'm fighting the urge to pull something else out of the stash as I normally do, since I promised SWMBO that I would finish my daughter's model before her 2nd birthday I need to work on that instead, a 1/72 pink idolmaster f-22.
didnt take any during but will post the end result...came out not too bad given my limited skillset! I have now bought some Micro,Nano and Pico saws from RB Productions now...so will be not so worried to try something like that again in the future..first time is the hardest huh!