• Page:

TOPIC: 'Bug'

'Bug' 2 weeks 1 day ago #1

• IAN
  • IAN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 404
Mentioned after the Kodiak Lumina, that my next car build would definitely not be any sort of race-car, so here's Tamiya's gorgeous little 1966 1300 Beetle wearing Tamiya Mica Red & Light Gunmetal (TS-42). Decals are from the RoG Beetle and are superb.

As ever please feel free to make any comments, hurl any abuse or ask a question. Next build will be a helicopter (Yikes !!). Until next time...

Ian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

'Bug' 2 weeks 1 day ago #2

• Bishop
  • Thank you received: 1504
SWEET! I love the colours.

Amateur plastic surgeon!

'Bug' 2 weeks 1 day ago #3

• Nosferatu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 463
Looks good as always Ian..Tidy chrome work! Is it kit plated or Painted? Look forward to see the Helicopter! I was thinking of doing one this year too!

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"

'Bug' 2 weeks 23 hours ago #4

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 857
Shame I can't see them at work image sharing sites are blocked here.
Have you thought about using the awesome (and free) KM Photo sharing site (not blocked by government agencies (yet) photos.kiwimodeller.com/ a totally free service for uploading your model photos and sharing to all the different model sites that you traitors belong to :P

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
RAF Liberator Squadrons

'Bug' 2 weeks 22 hours ago #5

• Nosferatu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 463

Gary wrote: Shame I can't see them at work image sharing sites are blocked here.
Have you thought about using the awesome (and free) KM Photo sharing site (not blocked by government agencies (yet) photos.kiwimodeller.com/ a totally free service for uploading your model photos and sharing to all the different model sites that you traitors belong to :P

Its good too! Cept i dunno how to share the pics to a forum from there! Im not so good with the puter stuff!

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"

'Bug' 2 weeks 14 hours ago #6

• Terry
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 219
Nice model of a crappy car Ian. Being a passenger (quite a few times) in a 1300 beetle put me off the VW brand for life. Back in the late seventies had a friend with a rusty 1300 Beetle, so rusty you could see the road through the holes in the floor, but it wasn't until a night getting a lift home when it started to rain heavily did I truly fear for my life as turning the wipers on killed the headlights and vice versa, not to mention the truly shitty scary handling on wet roads. On more than one occasion that crappy Beetle swapped ends and left the road going backwards. How VW ever sold these things is completely beyond me!

• Page:
Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary