Kit - Dragon
Paint - All Tamiya acrylics
Decals - Kit
Extras - Academy/Tamiya/Verlinden hybrid .50cal, storage from too many sources to remember !!
Well if it wasn't for the fact that the (Italeri) tracks that I used to save time are two links too small I'd be 100% delighted with the build, however now that I need to go-back and fit a couple of links from the kit anyways, I can only claim 99.2% satisfaction....
Never mind, that issue is easily overcome. So TWENTY YEARS this has been in the stash awaiting my skills to match my expectation. Please be VERY honest with your opinions and comments, folks. As ever, thanks all for the encouragement along the way, it's always appreciated and never taken for granted. Looking forward to hearing what you guys think.
Looks outstanding Ian... really eye-catching with that Tiger scheme!
All the detailing on the stowage gear looks awesome too.
Just a pity about the tracks... the rubber band type really are the devils spawn I've found!
Have you considered using
They are quite affordable at just under $20 NZD and got a set myself from BNA to use on an old Tamiya M48 that I have.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Von Drinkoften.
Like this a lot, great job sir...looks the biz to me, well done
Update In Stash:
Lots of 1/35 Armor mainly WWII German and a few Modern British/American pieces, 1/32 Aircraft and 1/48 Aircraft. Aircraft chosen to replicate RNZAF and RAAF types through the years. Some RAF & USAF types exist also.