I bought the Eduard Royal Class Mirage IIIC back in 2004 and it's been on and off the bench ever since.
To the kit, over the years I've added
ArmyCast ATAR 9C engine conversion
AML Tzniut reconnaissance nose conversion
Master Models brass pitot
Centreline pylon and supersonic drop tank from IsraCast Kfir tanks and pylons set
Sidewinder launch rails from a Hasegawa AV-8B
Just need to finish the wiring in front of the instrument panel and add the head up display, then I can get the canopy masked and start painting. I've also shortened the main gear legs 3mm and reduced the angle of the front landing gear fork to give the model a more prototypical sit.
For those that are interested, the rear end of the instrument housings are created using these, which I picked up in the US last year. Very useful set of generic shapes for adding details around aircraft. Note that although only one set of connectors is shown, there are actually 6 sets in the pack.
Started working on the ArmyCast exhaust and for some reason it wasn't looking right. I couldn't get it to line up as it should on the aircraft, and I now know why. The ArmyCast exhaust only has 17 petals on the exhaust nozzle. whereas the real ATAR 9C has 18. This means that the nozzle will not line up correctly with the external airframe details. Bugger. I've placed an order for the HiPlanes ATAR 9C so will resume work on the Mirage exhaust once that arrives.
Decided it was FINALLY time to kick this one in to touch - I started this 14 years ago, so it is long overdue. I've reworked the underside of the nose based on more recent info on the jet I'm building. I've also fitted the High Planes exhaust in to the ArmyCast tail cone, added some missing radar warning bulges on the fin above the rudder, assembled and base coated an Aires seat, assembled a pair of Brassin AIM-9Ds and fitted the resin inner wheel disks to the landing gear.