Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks

TOPIC: RB Productions

RB Productions 5 years 4 months ago #1

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 932
Wooohooo the RB Productions order arrived this morning :)
It's like Christmas with belts and PE parts all over the desk!! I've got some new toys this time as well as the old favourites, I've got PE radiator grills for the 1/32 P-51 Mustang, 1/32 Fokker DD. VII, 1/32 Spitfire, 1/24 Mosquito. There's rigging turnbuckles, Micro saws, Scribe-R Panel Scribing tools, Rivet-R Mini rivetting tool with 4 different size rivets plus a couple of the 1/48 PE Marsden matting sheets.
I'll get the products up here with the prices over the weekend, but be quick as I'll also be adding them to Trademe (at an inflated price of course ;) )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

RB Productions 5 years 4 months ago #2

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 932
Order came in, goods went out, new order going in to replace goods lol
If anyone wants anything special from Radu i.e. not just the belts please let me know ASAP as I'm putting another order in this weekend and will include some more wood paint masks, turnbuckles etc.
FYI www.radubstore.com/ all prices are at shop prices current exchange rate is about x 1.58 i.e. 1 Euro = $1.58

He's got some really nice fine mesh panels for anyone doing scratching plus a heap of other things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CyNaKyL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
  • Page:
Moderators: AndrewGary