Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks

TOPIC: KM back on Trademe

KM back on Trademe 5 years 5 months ago #1

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 932
I bit the bullet and I've re added all my aftermarket stock items to Trademe www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=3830300 the main reason was because I kept seeing things like the Master Model barrels coming up for almost twice what I'm selling them for. I don't agree with ripping people off just because they are willing to pay the high prices.
The second reason is no one was buying from the online shop here (even though it's cheaper than it's on Trademe) and I need to shift this stuff so I can order some other products in. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

KM back on Trademe 5 years 5 months ago #2

• Nosferatu
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 533
I bought some stuff off yer Shop G1..dont feel bad! (was good stuff too!)

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"

KM back on Trademe 5 years 5 months ago #3

• 1/35th Battalion
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 225
Yeah me too guvna. There's only so much aero stuff a grunt modeller might want though :P

Have you tried out the "Woodgrain" stencils??? Might be interested in those.

And congrats on the Mighty Ape win too. Getting some mileage from that build now. Two firsts. :woohoo:
And also to Shaun Fletcher and the others who placed in their categories... Well done everyone.

D1

On the Bench:
Tamiya 1/24 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI (1993 DTM) - "Built to Race" GB
Revell 1/24 '77 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 - getting the "Mad-Maxed" treatment - moving to the "Diorama" GB

Don't let someone dim your light simply because it's shinning in their eyes !

KM back on Trademe 5 years 5 months ago #4

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I know mate, thanks, she's a nice kit, I've got the Typhoon on the bench :)
I just hate paying Trademe, it means I have to hike the prices up, and then the same people who are registered here buy them from Trademe anyway.
Yeah I saw you try to slip your dodgy old desert build in there 4 days after the compo end date :P
That's one of the things I want to start looking at getting in, Master are just releasing a new range of barrels for you ground pounders and I need to get some capital back.
Plus I've just become the NZ reseller for Problur so expect to see some of those hitting the shelves in the coming weeks.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
Last Edit: by Gary.

KM back on Trademe 5 years 5 months ago #5

• 1/35th Battalion
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 225

Gary wrote: Plus I've just become the NZ reseller for Problur so expect to see some of those hitting the shelves in the coming weeks.

I thought Problur was a digital effects software company for graphics apps and such?

D1

On the Bench:
Tamiya 1/24 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI (1993 DTM) - "Built to Race" GB
Revell 1/24 '77 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 - getting the "Mad-Maxed" treatment - moving to the "Diorama" GB

Don't let someone dim your light simply because it's shinning in their eyes !

KM back on Trademe 5 years 5 months ago #6

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Don't know maybe but this guys been going a long time, he makes Photo Etch propellers that look like they are rotating, when painted up right they look really good, these aren't mine and I've seen them done better but it gives you a good idea of what they are.

• Page:
Moderators: AndrewGary