• jimmy07
  • jimmy07's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
6 years 5 days ago #1 by jimmy07
Heading overseas was created by jimmy07
Gidday all!

Been a lot busier with work than I would've liked and haven't had bugger all time for modelling, or even checking the forum :( I am heading overseas to Nepal and Indonesia for some work over winter till xmas and will not be able to finish my group builds in time. I will definitely be finishing them at some stage (famous last words!) just dano when :)

Bit of a bummer, this is my first group build and am enjoying it a lot! I will have internet access so can still annoy you all at least :P :lol:

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 days ago #2 by Flying_Kiwi
Replied by Flying_Kiwi on topic Heading overseas
good luck mate, pity you can't take your kit with you, i'd like to see what airbrushing is like at 8000ft!

Most pilots last words are "Watch this"

The following user(s) said Thank You: jimmy07

• CyNaKyL
  • Serial Kit Starter
More
6 years 4 days ago #3 by CyNaKyL
Replied by CyNaKyL on topic Heading overseas
All the best mate, hope you enjoy it over there! We aren't going anywhere so we'll be waiting with more GB's when you get back.

In Soviet Russia, Iron Curtain GB builds you!

People look at me funny when I say I own "Fifty shades of Grey". FS36118, FS36270, FS36375.....

More
6 years 4 days ago #4 by Wally
Replied by Wally on topic Heading overseas
All the best Jim. Keep watching and commenting from on high.

Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My preference - WW2 RNZAF & Pacific Theatre, Allied & Axis, ETO, Mediterranean, AFV & figures
I enjoy doing research

• jimmy07
  • jimmy07's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
6 years 4 days ago - 6 years 4 days ago #5 by jimmy07
Replied by jimmy07 on topic Heading overseas

Flying_Kiwi wrote: good luck mate, pity you can't take your kit with you, i'd like to see what airbrushing is like at 8000ft!

I know mate! Took them with me last time unfortunately can't justify it this time :(

All the best mate, hope you enjoy it over there! We aren't going anywhere so we'll be waiting with more GB's when you get back.

Glad to hear, it's fair to say I'm hooked on the idea!

All the best Jim. Keep watching and commenting from on high.

Cheers Wally, will be on here plenty I'm sure. funnily enough I'm going away to work, yet will have plenty more time to snoop through your work :)

Jim
Last edit: 6 years 4 days ago by jimmy07. Reason: added more stuff

More
6 years 4 days ago #6 by Tiger
Replied by Tiger on topic Heading overseas
Hi Jimmy. Shame you can't finish your builds but how exciting to be going over seas to work. Hope it goes well for you.
Keep popping in every one will still be here.
Dave

• Kiwimav
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No time to spare..too busy!!!
More
6 years 3 days ago #7 by Kiwimav
Replied by Kiwimav on topic Heading overseas
Wishing you all the best in you travels Jim...take care out there and we'll catch yah on ya return

d2

Update In Stash:
Lots of 1/35 Armor mainly WWII German and a few Modern British/American pieces, 1/32 Aircraft and 1/48 Aircraft. Aircraft chosen to replicate RNZAF and RAAF types through the years. Some RAF & USAF types exist also.

More
6 years 3 days ago #8 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Heading overseas
Be good Jim and check in when you can, would love to see photos and such, as I love travelling but haven't managed to make it out this country since we got here 8.5 years ago lol

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary