Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks
  • gepete
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by gepete
Frog 1:72 Vengeance was created by gepete
Looking forward to doing this one too. I've taken it off the sprues now and scribed panel lines in place of the raised detail. Might do something about thinning the undercarriage doors as they're pretty chunky and just pop in some crew men to make up for the lack of cockpit detail. Cool looking aircraft. I'm doing a couple of Spitfires a Vb and a IXc both in desert colours with azure blue undersides so I'll look to paint this at the same time to avoid having to do three separate sessions.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Bishop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gepete
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by gepete

Frog Vultee Vengeance Update.... Scribing all done, and general assembly now completed. I didn't want to get too pedantic about this one, just build it in the spirit of those simpler days of childhood FROG model making. I have a Spitfire IXc that shares Azure Blue undersides so I'll paint the two at the same time in the next couple of weeks.
Attachments:

More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Wally
Have you got an update on this? I'm thinking of getting the AZ Models 1/48 Vengeance RAAF which apparently is pretty hard work. Love to see the painting and finished model pics. Did you put them somewhere else on the site? Cheers, Wally.

Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My preference - WW2 RNZAF & Pacific Theatre, Allied & Axis, ETO, Mediterranean, AFV & figures
I enjoy doing research

• gepete
  • Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by gepete

Hiya sorry for the delay in replying. Yep it's all done now. Here are the pics.
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by Wally
Terrific, thanks. It ain't a crappy kit no longer. Damn good look!

Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My preference - WW2 RNZAF & Pacific Theatre, Allied & Axis, ETO, Mediterranean, AFV & figures
I enjoy doing research

Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary