New and updated decals from Oldmodels Decals 2 months 3 weeks ago #1

• Oldmodels
  • Oldmodels's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 59
NEW Decals:
All six Fu24-950 schemes now available in 1/48
3 new C172N schemes for EKE - Sounds Air, Wings over Whales and Wellington Aero Club all in 1/48, 72 and 87.
75(NZ) Lancaster now available in 1/32
RNZAF B350 Super King Air in 1/48, 72
RNZAF Canberras Indonesian Confrontation (64-66) in 1/48, 72, 144

UPDATED Decals
RNZAF B200 King Air (48,72)
All Saab 340 decals in 1/144 only
Ansett-Newmans, Ansett & Qantas NZ Dash8-300 in 1/144
Origin Pacific, Air NZ Rugby ATR72 in 1/144
Airland-Fieldair Lodestar in 1/84, 72
Air NZ B737-300 final scheme all scales
Motueka Aero Club C172N EFF all scales.

A word of wisdom. The website is limited to one set of values for P&P and is therefore set up for overseas (Rest of the World in NZ Post terminology) orders. In the past this didn't make much difference vis-a-vis the TradeMe site but on 1 July NZ Post put up their overseas post rates massively especially for C4 (A4) sized envelopes. Domestic and Australia/Pacific Islands also went up. The net effect is P&P on TradeMe for C4 size has gone up by 50c but remains the same for smaller items, whereas on the website for C5 or less sized items it increases by 50c and for C4 sized items by a massive $1.50 - the same as the NZ Post increase (33.333%!!!!). The website automatically consolidates multiple purchases which will lessen the pain but those in NZ ordering a single C4 sized item will save $2 on P&P by emailing me directly or buying through TradeMe. Sorry about this but I have absolutely no control over NZ Post price increases.

Hope to catch up with some of you at the IPMS Nationals at Wigram 7-8 September. Come visit my stand and say hello. I will have the full range of stock on show and available. Please note sales at the expo are cash only. Thanks.

John
www.oldmodelsdecals.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary