New and updated from Oldmodels Decals 2 weeks 6 days ago #1

• Oldmodels
  • Oldmodels's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
NEW decals:
NZ Aerial Mapping Ltd Beech AT-11 Kansan 1/72
Cessna C185 Mount Cook early and late schemes in 1/41 for the Monogram kit.
Westpac Waikato Rescue Bell 222B in 1/48 for the Revell kit.
F27 Friendship range has been expanded to include 1/132 scale for the Lincoln/Kadar/IMC kit.
The DC8 range is now available in 1/100 as is the NAC B737-200 first (National Airways) scheme

UPDATED decals:
RNZAF UN Low Viz and UN High Viz schemes have been updated in all scales except 1/144.

NEW kits
Welsh Models 1/144 HS748 and F27-500

Restocked kits:
Welsh Models 1/144 Saab 340, CV580, Andover C1 and RNZAF Hastings C3

All items now on the website www.oldmodelsdecals.com and TradeMe except the NAC 1/100 B737 decal which is only on the website (no logical listing at present to put it on TradeMe). You can also order directly by email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The price of the Welsh kits has risen significantly due to the 20% drop in the NZ$ against the UK Pd and for some kits price increases at source due rising resin costs in the UK.

On the website only there has been a baseline increase of 50 cents for the postage of larger decals due to NZ Post overseas price increases, and smaller increases in cost of packaging and envelopes. This only affects single item decal orders.

The bulk of this print run are on newly sourced decal paper as the old source manufacturer ceased making decal paper. Unfortunately the new source is nearly double in cost. This has meant that a small number of decals previously priced at $12.50 and $20 have increased to $15 and $25 respectively as the margins for items priced at those prices had vanished. The cost increases were able to be absorbed this time for the other prices.

For those attending the NZ IPMS Nationals at Karapiro 10 - 11 November look out for my stand - I look forward to meeting you. All stock including kits will be available.

Enjoy!

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: CyNaKyL, yak, Huey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New and updated from Oldmodels Decals 2 weeks 2 days ago #2

• Hadley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Hey John
Revell haven't done the Bell 222 kit. It would either be aoshima, ertl, idea, kitech or hobbycraft
Might have to find me a bell 222 kit to use your deals with
See you in Cambridge

In the build:
2x Possum Bourne Subaru rally cars
On hold:
1/48 KA50 Hokum
1/72 Bell 412

New and updated from Oldmodels Decals 2 weeks 10 hours ago #3

• Oldmodels
  • Oldmodels's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
You are right Hadley.
Went back to my informant and its an old Hobbycraft Canada kit.

CU at Karapiro.

• Page:
Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary