Completed/In Progress Topic Re-organisation

Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks
  • CyNaKyL
  • CyNaKyL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Serial Kit Starter
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by CyNaKyL
Hi Everyone, Just letting you all know I am in the process of moving around all the completed build and in progress topics and putting them into their appropriate forums. You will now see a "Showcase" and a "Follow as I build" subforum under each main forum. This is so that it is easier to find topics about particular types of models without having to go through all of them. I apologise if I make any mistakes (I can't see some pictures on my work computer and so I have to guess at where some topics belong) and if I have please PM me and I'll move whatever I've mucked up into the correct forum. If you can't find a topic you were previously looking at please check under the main forums in case I have already moved it. Bear with me and once I've gotten through everything it should be easier for us all to find things. Thanks.

- Gary

In Soviet Russia, Iron Curtain GB builds you!

People look at me funny when I say I own "Fifty shades of Grey". FS36118, FS36270, FS36375.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andrew
  • Serial kit starter...
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Andrew
I wondered if it was my tired eyes seeing things when I first logged in today :lol:

Looks good Gary, thanks for doing that :cheer:

It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

• CyNaKyL
  • Serial Kit Starter
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by CyNaKyL
Righty Ho, I think I'm done. If you can find something I've missed and you think it should be somewhere else just PM me with the forum it is in, the name of the topic and where you think it should be and I'll move it. Thanks for bearing with me while I hopefully bought a little order to the disorder (no offence to you guys)...

- Gary

People look at me funny when I say I own "Fifty shades of Grey". FS36118, FS36270, FS36375.....

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Gary
Pfffft :blush:

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

• CyNaKyL
  • Serial Kit Starter
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by CyNaKyL
Like I say, no offence Gary... It's my little OCD thing...

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #6 by Gary
As part of the ongoing evolution of this site, I've added a whole new section about Weapons and Warfare. I don't want to tread on the toes of the big sites that already do this but I feel that it is remiss of me to exlude the general topic that drives most of our modelling subjects. So I've added a section where we can discuss the various conflicts and equipment used over the milenia. If there is a requirement for discussing Trains, Sci-Fi, Automobiles in general outside of modelling then let me know and I'll accomodate people. As I said I'm not looking to replace the huge selection of reference sites but at the same time why leave this site to ask common questions?

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

• CyNaKyL
  • Serial Kit Starter
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #7 by CyNaKyL
Gary, I'll put my hand up to look after these new topics too if that's fine with you or unless someone else wants to look after them...

- Gaz

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #8 by Gary
Hey Gaz
To be honest it would be nice to see someone else do it as you do a heap already, this is a community site for all members to help, I know Gibbs wanted to help out a while ago, unless someone else wants to help out?

• CyNaKyL
  • Serial Kit Starter
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #9 by CyNaKyL
All good... :)

- Gaz

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #10 by Bishop
Gary having never looked after anything like this, is there a part of the site you'd like to train me to care for?

Amateur plastic surgeon!

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #11 by Gary
How about Weapons and Warfare? Just need to move posts around and in to the right subject etc not hard really mate and we're here to help :D

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #12 by Glenn
I would like to help,but when it comes to computers and me its best if I leave pushing the buttons to sombody else,
Man I would hate to see what we ended up with:cheer:

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #13 by Bishop
Ok Gary I'll give it a try, and call for help when stuck.

Amateur plastic surgeon!

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #14 by gibbs

Gary wrote: Hey Gaz
To be honest it would be nice to see someone else do it as you do a heap already, this is a community site for all members to help, I know Gibbs wanted to help out a while ago, unless someone else wants to help out?

unless there is already someone else doing it I'm still available to do it

My little corner of the internet
File Attachment:
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by gibbs.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #15 by Gary
Ok Mr Gibbs you and Tony are now in charge of Weapons & Warfare, thanks Declan

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #16 by charlieboy
Replied by charlieboy on topic Re: Completed/In Progress Topic Re-organisation

weldingrod wrote: I would like to help,but when it comes to computers and me its best if I leave pushing the buttons to sombody else,
Man I would hate to see what we ended up with:cheer:

your not on your own mate i am totally useless when gary asked me to be a moderator i helped out till there was enough help about and then resigned you do need to be computer savy to do these jobs and sadly i am not 'age thing i think'

More
9 years 1 week ago #17 by Bishop
Gary the section shows Gibbs as Mod which is fine, but I have no mod controls in the new forums

Amateur plastic surgeon!

More
9 years 1 week ago #18 by Gary
:blush:
Try now mate ;)

More
9 years 1 week ago #19 by Bishop
Yep, that's working now.

Amateur plastic surgeon!

Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary