Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks
  • Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #31 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic We're moving again
If the general consensus is that everyone likes it, I'll leave the template as it is. I want to fix the Private Message text on the top right, other than I'm happy myself.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #32 by jimmy07
Replied by jimmy07 on topic We're moving again

Wally wrote: I like that on the forum page it shows the number of new posts for each thread.

Yeah me too, Wally. You can click on it and it takes you straight to the first unread (by you) post.

If I knew the thumbs up emoticon I'd use it right now.

Jim :)

More
6 years 10 months ago #33 by Wally
Replied by Wally on topic We're moving again
Just loaded my first posting since the changeover and it worked a treat. Good stuff!
So far to me it all feels a bit more user friendly.

Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My preference - WW2 RNZAF & Pacific Theatre, Allied & Axis, ETO, Mediterranean, AFV & figures
I enjoy doing research

• CyNaKyL
  • Serial Kit Starter
More
6 years 10 months ago #34 by CyNaKyL
Replied by CyNaKyL on topic We're moving again
One little thing when you get round to it G1, could we maybe get the signature section shaded a light grey colour, to differentiate it from the body of the post?
No great rush, just when time allows. Maybe do what you did last time, when the move is completed, set up a suggestions page for fixes or requests to do with the new format?

- Gaz

In Soviet Russia, Iron Curtain GB builds you!

People look at me funny when I say I own "Fifty shades of Grey". FS36118, FS36270, FS36375.....

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #35 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic We're moving again
Or you could raise an issue above ;) :P

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

• CyNaKyL
  • Serial Kit Starter
More
6 years 10 months ago #36 by CyNaKyL
Replied by CyNaKyL on topic We're moving again
I could, but why would I use a perfectly suited outlet to raise my suggestion when I could bury it in a thread so it can get missed? :lol:
I'll hold off until you've tweaked to how you feel it's right and then I'll raise any other suggestions I may have...

- Gaz

In Soviet Russia, Iron Curtain GB builds you!

People look at me funny when I say I own "Fifty shades of Grey". FS36118, FS36270, FS36375.....

Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary