Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks
  • Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by Gary
Why I did it...... was created by Gary
I guess some of you may be wondering why I've gone and done all this when there are already a plethora of modelling sites out there.
As I said in my intro post I'm orginally from England, I've been here 5 years and back in to modelling properly for about 2.5 years. Since I've been here I've really struggled to find the right resources at the right price or even find them at all. So I've set out with the help of the members to hopefully address some of the issues around our fine hobby that I as a relative outsider can see.
I've got some ideas around bulk ordering/importing, competitions with real prizes for NZ/Aus members, building a proper community here in NZ where we as the modellers tell the shops and suppliers what we actually want and not what they think we want.
Creating a database of resources, i.e. where to get good kits, paints supplies to where to buy other sundries that we use in our hobby.
Creating a database of tips and tricks and basically sharing our knowledge with others.
But most importantly giving people somewhere that they can call their own place.
This is your place, if you want something added or have a good idea for something that you want to see on this site, put your hand up and tell us what it is.
Cheers
Gary

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary