Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks

TOPIC: I hate how fickle the internet is

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #1

• Gary
  • Gary's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 929
Just been having a bit of a convo with Ian Barton of Kiwi Model Builders and after bit of a rant I felt I should share my feelings.

I started KM about 10 years ago to bring modellers from around NZ together, I went to the various model shows and competitions 1st hand to pimp the brand. Every show I went to others joined me, we put out flyers and pamphlets and people joined posted then often just disappeared.
For this we got nothing in return but hey we didn't do it for fame and glory. Over the years I and a stalwart group of members have been up and down the North Island putting the brand out there and recruiting members all by word of mouth and 1st hand discussions.

Then people wanted a Facebook page, so we created one, then others turned up and were ooh look I've got this new Facebook page and suddenly the site is like a Ghost Town and we're fighting for territory and time for Group Builds etc and the real sucker punch is the people with the new pages and big promises didn't even have to leave their front door, they had all their members here.

We try to create Group Builds here but no one has time any more (Modern Combat may hopefully be different). because people are too busy doing Group Builds on the various Facebook pages etc.

It does make me wonder why I bother shelling out the $50 each month for hosting when I can fill Facebook up with photos and post stuff from my phone for free.
Our membership has dwindled and our posts have diminished and I can't help but wonder if it's not time to call last orders.

This isn't a feel sorry for me post or even a who's still around, it's just me thinking out loud and hoping to get some direction or ideas because I feel a bit drained lately.
If it wasn't for the few long suffering members and the people I've come to call friends, I'd probably of shut the doors a while ago.

What really brought this home was an issue one of our members had with a certain well known FB group, where he was banned from the group because he had blocked the founder which apparently is against their rules. Shit we don't even have rules, other than Gary is always right and don't abuse others.
Maybe I've been too soft and should have put rules in place, no visiting other modelling sites on pain of nadgeration (I made that up but it sounds painful).

Anyway, I'm not going to do anything rash, but I would ask you to give it some thought, what do you want? (yeah I sound like a Vorlon). Is Facebook the way forward has KM, Forums and website gone the way of the dinosaurs.
This is your place as much as mine, you helped build it, I'm happy to keep the doors open but it's time others stepped up, put as much time in to this as they do Facebook.
Feedback please. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: grover

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #2

• Hadley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 130
KM is always my go to
Posts on fb can disappear after a few days if not a few hours, fb will never replace what forums can do. Things like our group build threads are fantastic

Ian is a little prick, he's pissed off so many people (some of which are KM), usually says he wants to buy something and then takes months to pay for it
There's quite a few people that have blocked him due to his comments and pm's
Making a rule that you can't block admins is purely as he knows that he annoys people enough to block him
Sure I'm in his group but only as others I know from KM are

I would much rather Ian close that other group he's got and welcome him to KM, NZ's modelling community isn't big enough to have a bunch of different fb groups/forums when we all have the same interest

The only advantage I feel fb has over a forum is how easy it is to upload photo (its not hard to do on the KM site via mobile but not as easy as fb's mobile app)

I will contine to visit this site most days for a while to come

KM #1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, grover

In the build:
2x Possum Bourne Subaru rally cars
On hold:
1/48 KA50 Hokum
1/72 Bell 412

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #3

• Kiwimav
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • No time to spare..too busy!!!
  • Thank you received: 517
Gary

I fully understand your concerns on this.
I apreciate all that you do for us and on the site. My only drawback is, I am in no position at this time or the forseable future to build or participate in GB's with the group unfortunately, but I am an avid fan of the hobby (and a stash collector, not so much of late) and this is my go to site and support it greatly.
I, like lots of others give positive support to our members on their builds, as most are bloody awesome and I enjoy watching their build progression.
FB is a curse of a thing, however I troll it everyday as I do here, but mostly their messenger side to keep in contact with close friends and family. I do follow KM FB page and others especially some from our members, but for looksies only, rarely participate.
However, I do subscibe to other modelling sites to broaden ones horizons and obtain different modelling techniques and ideas, but as mentioned earlier, this is my go to site.
I think I am aware of the situation you mentioned as it was mentioned on their particular site when I visited and was shocked. We are all part of the same clan, modelling, its a hobby that we should all enjoy without to many restrictions other than that of competition building. Seems silly to me.
Anyhoo, I fully support you and this site and would hate to see it dismantled.
Keep the faith my friend.

Dave

Update In Stash:
Lots of 1/35 Armor mainly WWII German and a few Modern British/American pieces, 1/32 Aircraft and 1/48 Aircraft. Aircraft chosen to replicate RNZAF and RAAF types through the years. Some RAF & USAF types exist also.

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #4

• Admoto
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 89
I fully support this forum. I don't post a lot as I have little interest in military models and this forums members mostly build military models. I check in twice most days and often comment on the non military builds. My current project has really dragged on but will soon be completed and I hope to post more in the near future.
Facebook - I am a member of many modelling groups on facebook but I do not post my work there. I just browse through to see other peoples work as there is always so many amazing things to see. Facebook you can not follow a build, The posts disappear down the page so quickly. I have also noticed quite a few a...holes posting negative and unpleasant comments on peoples work on a couple of the facebook groups recently. It seems to be getting quite common. Then 50 more people come in and add their 2 cents worth and the whole post turns quite toxic. This unpleasant behaviour is very rare on forums as unpleasant people rarely join forums. You can build friendships on forums. Building friendships on facebook groups is close to impossible.

Most forums are now in decline with a few already gone. I think the many facebook groups is a major factor in this. So quick and easy to post on facebook. Taking down the Kiwimodeller facebook page may bring a few more Kiwi's back to posting here ?.

There are bigger forums with a lot more happening than this one, ( most of these are also slowing ) but this is a Kiwi forum and I plan to stay to help support things Kiwi.
I made a small donation towards the costs a few months ago and will do so again in future to help support things Kiwi. Thank you for the work you put in to this.

GB - I would like to join but I just dont do war stuff which excludes me from most Group Builds.

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #5

• Flying_Kiwi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Don't close it down mate, i have been coming to the site everyday, haven't logged in as I've lost the mojo due to some pretty nasty things happening which has left the modelling room caked in dust from dis-use.

I don't do FB... id rather this keeps going, your work is appreciated. This site has some great people, support and knowledge it has really helped me a lot! i'd hate to see it go.

Most pilots last words are "Watch this"

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #6

• Fritz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 240
Please don't close this site down Gary. Even though I haven't logged on much (also due to lost mojo and kids!), I still check the site everyday.
I'd much prefer to use this site, than FB.
Hopefully when time is more on my side, I'll be back to posting.

In Progress:
Tamiya 1/48 F-117A
Hasegawa 1/48 TA-4K
www.kiwimodeller.com/index.php/forum/38-...zaf-1-48-ta-4k-build

Completed:
Hasegawa 1/48 A-4M

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #7

• Grant
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 440
It would be a shame to see this place go. There are a lot of good people and projects on here. I'm not a fan of Facebook and I'm pretty close to deleting it because of all the negativity. The blocking situation is hilarious though. What a little shit. :D

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #8

• shaunfletcher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 270
Still visit daily, even when the mojo is low. Hope you don't give up.

Facebook is a virus,. and the groups there don't actually WORK well (at best they are 'post my model get lots of likes, or post a question and get a lot of bad advice and arguments from random people), yet they suck people in somehow. oh well. Best you keep up your group there too, it is 100% essential whether we like it or not.

Only minor gripe here (and this is NOT a go at the admin) would be some group builds not being run well, there have been several that really never ended properly (sudden changes of rules at the end, no winner ever decided etc, or hardly any voters), and if you put a lot of effort into one it is not nice and puts you off bothering again. That's I guess down to individuals who start one though to push their own baby along.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #9

• Terry
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 258
Facebook is EVIL. In the same way Nazi's were evil, but probably worse, because it's weaponised stupid people.

It could be argued some things the Nazi's did were not all that bad, like building autobahns still in use today, and this is partly true. These roads were made for the purpose of moving regular vehicles (even though there was some military use like auxiliary airstrips etc) as part of a societal improvement. History ultimately judged that improving society on a foundation of hatred of other parts of society and or politics was a shite idea. Arsebook is no different. It is EVIL because it's full of fake profiles, phishing bots, scams, suppression of evidence or facts... criticism often moderated out of existence whether true, false or otherwise, data privacy issues, validation feedback loops exploiting vulnerabilities in human psychology, collecting personal information for psychographic profiling, as well as taking ownership of personal info and monetising it, so not just targeted advertising, but targeted propaganda.

Barack Obama warned in a speech recently “We become so secure in our bubbles that we accept only information, whether true or not, that fits our opinions, instead of basing our opinions on the evidence that’s out there.” Need proof in Arsebook modelling form? I present The "Scale Modelers Critique Group"... This group started off with what appeared lofty values and has since descended into a farcical version of its former self, now more a safe haven for the acrylicly challenged where opinions masquerade as fact. Anything meaningful posted on SMCG quickly becomes drowned out by the day to day static noise. Blogs and forums work. Matt McDougall's (who is an active poster on SMCG) blog page is a fabulous information resource, and I do hope he persists with it because modelling groups on arsebook are ten a penny and even if the arsebook search function did occasionally work, arsebook still sucks as a reliable information platform.

So paying and with respect to Ian, I won't be visiting his arsebook page, nor even joining it because I believe we're all poorer for it. I agree with Admoto - Close down the Kiwimodeller arsebook page if only to push Andrew back onto the forum! Come on Andrew you know you want to!

I've got more to add but stay the course Gary. There's right and wrong with the fickle internet, and this site and the people on it are so right in so many ways.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, Grant

Last Edit: by Terry.

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #10

• grover
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kane - Like the biblical figure, only prettier
  • Thank you received: 1197
Just echoing what others are saying. I think this group is invaluable. I belong to, but don't post on a number of Facebook groups, partially to support them and partially to get ideas and inspiration, but this is where I come to for community. In fact, although I have tried a few, there are only two modelling forums I contribute to, and while this is the smaller of the two by far, it's where I have received the most help. I'm hoping over Xmas to get back into it more. The past 2 years having been taken up with a baby and full-time study on top of full-time work. But it's still one of my daily site visits.

However, I only look at the Recent Topics page. I think the site could do with some streamlining. And I would say Admoto, that sometimes it takes a lone voice constantly sharing their passion for others to take notice and share theirs too, so while it may feel like you're a lone voice outside of military modelling, please keep it up. I love looking at your stuff. I started the Gameplanet Simulations Forum many moons ago and it felt like I was talking to myself for quite some time, then boom all of a sudden people started joining and conversing/sharing. And like that forum, I have met some awesome people from Kiwisim in person, and even shared meals in their homes. I wouldn't even think of doing something like that via facebook.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, Admoto

Kane
On the Bench - Zvezda Star Destroyer

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #11

• Phil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Facebook is rubbish if you want to try and follow something. I know it's 'easier' (I started a FB page for our model club for that reason), but it is no where near as good as a proper forum.

I come here most days, but have never been a great poster of my own (limited) work, although I do try and add some value in posting information. It's been a quiet year for me modelling wise, maybe others have found it the same and there just isn't as much work to post about?

I'd hate to see this forum close down.

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #12

• Craig Sargent
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 239
I've left pretty much every FB modelling group I've joined for various reasons, including some due to personality conflicts - life is too short and it IS a hobby. My FB timeline ends up getting filled with stuff I have zero interest in. At least with forums I can cherry pick that which is of interest. I have my own modelling page on FB, but that is more for friends here and overseas who don't frequent the same forums to see what I am up to.

I visit KM at least once a week and sometimes a couple of times daily, and try to support where I can, but don't post as much as I used, which isn't a reflection on the forum, just what life is like of late.

I'd be sad to see it go, but also understand how much feeding and watering any sort of internet presence takes, and could see why you might want to let it go. It would be a shame, but I support whatever decision you come to.

On The Bench
Tamiya 1/72 F-16C Barak conversion - Modern Combat GB
Hasegawa 1/72 F-16 ADF - Modern Combat GB
Hasegawa 1/48 F8U-2N (F-8D) Crusader conversion
Hasegawa 1/48 P-51D Mustang
Hasegawa 1/72 P-51D Mustang

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #13

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Nah all good everyone, I think I just needed to hear some positive feedback and I appreciate the support.
This place is how I got to know all you fine gentlemen, I'll even include the Scouser in that comment :)
Yes Facebook is easy to use but it's not that hard to use the KM Photo site and link your photos there. It works exactly the same as Photobucket in that you upload any size photo you want and it gives you the links to copy and paste here or anywhere else. or just add them as attachments but that has some limitations.
I've got my big boy pants on now and I realise that it was just bollox he was talking, I'm annoyed because of the work we've put in and some 14 year old comes along tags all out members and he's not had to do the hard yards, he then laughs at me for it.
I couldn't punch him on the nose so I just vented here instead.

This what started it all off it's the Scousers fault lol
Attachments:

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #14

• Craig Sargent
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Jeez Ian, can’t take you any where. You should know better than to shit on the head sand castle builder’s gumboots...

To be honest, I joined KMB when it started but left about 2-3 weeks later.

Haven’t missed it, or the posts in my timeline. And blocking an admin because he’s a plonker? Sounds like he deserved it.

On The Bench
Last Edit: by Craig Sargent.

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #15

• Glenn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 543
We are still here Gary,
Facebook is all about making money....
I have made true friends through KIWI MODELLER ,enjoyed great events and good times.
I remember when I got given a link to KM many years ago from Dean patterson,pretty sure I would not have been so active building models if I had not joined this clan.Always been a friendly bunch and have seen so many members come and go.
Bloody great place to be...
Roll on 2019.

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #16

• Phil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Lol, he can't 'tolerate' being blocked?

What happens if he's blocked? Does his ego go into anaphylactic shock or something?

Perhaps he should go see his doctor and ask for one of the epi pens, but get it filled with a big dose of get the f**k over it.

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #17

• Woadism
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
All of the above seconded - don't close up shop! I love checking in here, and seeing what everyone's doing. I'm terrible at posting (because I'm terrible at ever getting around to modelling...) but following KM builds as they go is how I get my modelling fix - vicariously!

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #18

• Bishop
  • Thank you received: 1686
It’s a reminder to us all to keep posting. It can very lonely when there is no response and only three or four people put stuff up. Good thread Gary. Although I’m learning a huge amount from the three Trumpeter 1:16 builds site that are still going. The fourth finished up when David Parker finished his Tiger ii. FB is temporary, KM is home. I have posted shots in other places in the quest for info, but the build threads are here. Builders like David Parker and Sam Dwyer do the same.

Don’t shut down Gary. We are thinking of having a holiday in NZ next year and I want to meet you all!!

Amateur plastic surgeon!

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #19

• Huey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
I just had a panic reading this topic. Please dont shut it down, ive only just joined and the upcoming group build is my first ever and im really looking forward to it.

Ive been modeling for years but this is the first forum i have ever joined (Finally built the courage to show my work) I didnt even know there was a facebook page, and wont be joining anything there either.

Now my children are a bit older I have more time to get back to the modeling table. I really enjoy seeing everyones work here and learning new tips. I am also teaching my sons the hobby, and they are enjoying it too.

Cheers Steve (Huey)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, Craig Sargent

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #20

• KerryM
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
Don't post much as I'm pretty busy but come here a lot to scan the threads

Doing a few GB's has forced me to actually FINISH something! Chin up and carry on chap

On the workbench:

One hell of a mess

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #21

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Bishop wrote: Don’t shut down Gary. We are thinking of having a holiday in NZ next year and I want to meet you all!!

Don't sweat it, I was just suffering from PTFD Post Traumatic Facebook Disorder and needed to my man pants back on :D
As for the rest of ya don't panic, not going anywhere unless the Gods decide otherwise ;)
Also don't worry about not posting, post when you can as you can, if I can improve things for you all let me know how, I can do the impossible but miracles take a bit longer. :D
Gaz (the first one)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bishop, Kiwimav

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #22

• Craig Sargent
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Gary wrote: Gaz (the first one)

The first one? As far as I know, you're the only one. No one else here called Gary who builds models...:whistle:

On The Bench

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #23

• Viperbuilder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 444
Well, I can honestly say that KM is home base for my modelling forum interests and if it was to fall off the radar then I would lost in the wilderness. You do a sterling job in keeping it running Gary and it is what has kept me coming back to the Armistice each year to help out as I can. I like the tight core of friends I've made from KM and the Armistice and look forward to seeing the KM regulars each year, though there are still a few KM'ers I wish would make themselves more available to attend a mingle at the show.

December is a pretty busy time for most, speaking from experience, where I get precious little time to model or keep up with the modelling forums. That changes on Boxing Day when I claim that as a dedicated modelling day for starting a new kit, something I've done since I got back into the hobby in the early '80's. I'm very concious that I'm in a current group build that is due to finish next month so it may be a case of picking up on my entry where I left off this time around. It doesn't help that Airfix's new 1-48 Blenheim landed on my doorstep yesterday...arguably that company's best kit to date, and Tamiya's Spitfire Mk.1 will be on its way to me on Friday. So give it to Boxing Day and posts with pictures will start happening from me again. I know that posting build progressions is probably the most attractive item to viewers and we have had some pretty good contributions from some of this forum's more senior members. They are true believers in the forum you run and its core strength.

Long live KM!
Steve

On the bench:
Revell 1-72 Hunter FGA.9
Last Edit: by Viperbuilder. Reason: .

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #24

• Flying_Kiwi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194

Terry wrote: Facebook is EVIL. In the same way Nazi's were evil, but probably worse, because it's weaponised stupid people.

Best thing on the internet today !!!! damn i wish i wasn't drinking coffee reading that.... nice work terry :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terry

Most pilots last words are "Watch this"

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #25

• Terry
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 258

Flying_Kiwi wrote:

Terry wrote: Facebook is EVIL. In the same way Nazi's were evil, but probably worse, because it's weaponised stupid people.

Best thing on the internet today !!!! damn i wish i wasn't drinking coffee reading that.... nice work terry :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :woohoo:

Not too OTT? Nah. :lol: :evil: :lol:

Good to see G1 back in his happy place.

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 1 week ago #26

• Moeggo
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 72
I am one of those that don't post as often as I should. I share the same issue that everyone is stating is having the time. Most of my time these days are work and family. By the time I have free time its late at night and I don't do much building. I do check in most days to see what is happening.

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 5 days ago #27

• Henry
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
I know when my dad on FB there's alot of F**CK SACK coming from the next room. The only time I'm on Facebook is to check the next CRCC4×4 meeting.

Thanks Henry

I hate how fickle the internet is 8 months 4 days ago #28

• gibbs
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 56
It's been one hell of a year here and modelling has certainly taken a back burner as I try to sort everything out I've been able to keep one my other hobbies going as I write on a daily basis so picking up a fountain pen opposed to a ballpoint is easy. Facebook has it's used I am a member of a pen group there and it is far more active than any forum I have tried but bar the KM modelling page I gave up on it for modelling as it was just too much drama.

Gary, I have tried a few modelling forums over the years but KM is the one I always return to so thank you for all the work you have and continue to put into it I keep popping in to read through when I have time and hoping for a better year next year so I can get back at the bench and contribute a bit more

My little corner of the internet

I hate how fickle the internet is 7 months 4 weeks ago #29

• Webby_NZ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Trying to work more on completion over perfection.
  • Thank you received: 247
Throw my hand on the pile of those who would hate to see KM go anywhere.
I don't post as often as i would like, probably because a year with a baby in the house has meant a year of less building.
I only managed to complete 4 builds so far this year, and one of those was started mid last year :-/ but i hope to finish off 2 more before 2019 slaps us in the face as the weather looks good for modeling.

KM was the forum that helped me find the local club that has really helped keep the mojo up, and I find the KM posts to be simple, informative and without judgment.

Many years ago I decided Facebook was a 'social cancer' and when I see people I have not heard from for a while and I say "what have you been up to" and get the response "ahh, its all on facebook" i cant help but roll my eyes and wait for the impending implosion of the echo chamber known as facebook.

The only reason I have a presence is to promote my webstore and if I could avoid it I would, but sadly its become the best promotion tool out there.

Gary, can we bump, or get those who post images etc to show us their tips and tricks. Most of my images are taken with my android phone, and sync to my google drive so any tips on getting that stuff into the forum would be appreciated.

Stand aside caffine, this is a job for alcohol.
Remember to subscribe at www.plamo.nz for latest news, updates and sales. Use KM5 for 5% off your purchase.
Don't forget to mention you found the site via KM so I can give back to the site.

I hate how fickle the internet is 6 months 1 week ago #30

• Jasmckee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Facebook has its uses, but I am fi ding it hard to find good content on fb, I can find it one minute, and then the next it is gone. I like the site here, just don’t get on it as much, but I have been members of other forums (nz flightsim) have sort of died off, same problems, but I still access the forums. I will keep posting here and do prefer the format here, plus I have meet one or two of you at Cambridge and hope to catch up with more of you as I travel around the country.

In the ongoing battle between aluminium tubes going hundreds of miles per hour and the earth going zero, the earth is yet to loose
  • Page:
Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary