So after my nearly binning the He 219 after the disaster with these awful paints, i decided to try a new thinner with a retarder and see if that did the job, I have two sets of RLM paints with this stuff so i wanted to persevere.
So thinning at 50% yielded better result but sure enough 5 minutes in silly string again (see pic). i'm quite prepared to believe its my thinner (tried a few even Italeri) or technique, but i cant get them to spray.
All yours if you want them. there is the remains of 2 RLM sets (5 bottles in each), an RAF WWII set and a Modern American Jets (all FS numbers)
There's not a lot to them really, the original ones were actually made by Vallejo and worked the same way. These ones don't play well with harsh chemicals, all you really need to thin them with is water. They brush paint really well I've not had any issues airbrushing them either.
I've got the same sets as you or I'd be putting my hand up to.