Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks

TOPIC: Has anyone seen...

Has anyone seen... 10 months 3 weeks ago #1

• Craig Sargent
  • Craig Sargent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 243
For those who were at Armistice, wondering if anyone saw/found any sprues left behind in the area to the side where the kids make n take was being held? I've managed to misplace the plastic sprues for the 1/48 T-2 Buckeye I was working on so currently have no control surfaces or landing gear which makes it a little hard to build :woohoo:

Not sure where I left them, but if anyone has seen them, there were about 3 sprues in a blue/grey styrene, and a vac-form canopy in a zip-loc bag. I may have inadvertently packed them in another model box here in a fit of non-sanity, but just need to check no-one saw them at the venue. I have the kit I was working on, and all the resin bits, just no styrene :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

On The Bench
Hasegawa 1/48 OA-4M Skyhawk conversion
Trumpeter 1/32 A-10A JAWS conversion

Has anyone seen... 10 months 3 weeks ago #2

• Gary
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 943
There was nothing left at the end but there was a box of sprues from the kits kit build area, maybe they got inadvertently put in there. I think one of our guys took the box home to dispose of, I'll ask if he found anything out of the ordinary.
Look in the other model boxes. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
  • Page:
Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary