Spray booth

Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks
  • F1xena
  • F1xena's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • If only I could build kits at the pace I buy kits!
More
1 week 5 days ago #1 by F1xena
Spray booth was created by F1xena
Hi all. Due to a recent upgrade, I have a surplus spray booth. This is one of the fold-up jobs from trademe, model number HS-E420. Obviously it’s 240v and says an airflow of 3m3/min.
It comes with ducting to stick out a window and an accelerator nozzle (all in the original purchase)
I’ve used it for a couple of years spraying Mr Color lacquers and it’s better than nothing but doesn’t seem to have “massive” sucking power.
If you were thinking about getting a spray booth, this would be a good starting point.
Make me an offer, or sell me a sob story and I might even give it away (in return for a small donation to KiwiModeller)...especially if you have a young modeller in the family just starting out with airbrushing.
Pick up by mutual agreement in St Heliers (Auckland)
PM me.
Cheers Tania

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #2 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Spray booth
These are great little booths to get you going, I had mine for number of years before building the beast.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
1 week 21 hours ago #3 by Hadley
Replied by Hadley on topic Spray booth
I'd be keen for this but unsure when I'll get out that way next
Heading into the city Friday to check out a cruise ship so could detour that way on way back?
Would anyone be home on Friday?

In the build:
2x Possum Bourne Subaru rally cars
2x Lynx AH-7's
KA-50 Hokum
AH-1W Cobra

Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary