Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stash clearance webstore

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 3 weeks ago #1

• Webby_NZ
  • Webby_NZ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Trying to work more on completion over perfection.
  • Thank you received: 228
Greetings all, after a time away from the forum the time has come to unveil one of the things i have been working on over the last few months.

I have created a new online store called www.Plamo.nz

I invite all KM members to have a look around and enjoy a 10% discount until the end of July by using the code KM10
As a thanks to Gary and the team that help keep KM alive and kicking ill be making a contribution to KM based on sales to members during that time.

If you have any questions, comments, offers or feedback about the site or the kits listed please feel free to contact me via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., the contact page on the site or a PM here.

Now for the small print, to hopefully answer any questions you may have

I am not going into business as such but I am tired of dealing with other ways people can Trade with Me ;-) so decided a webstore was a simpler and easier option.
I have no intention of trying to harm any of the local 'bricks and mortar stores' and feel that a lot of my kits are not catered for in NZ and I do want to see the hobby grow so if i can get more kits onto more workbenches then i'm all for that.

Essentially this site is a vessel for me to clear what I have been telling myself is a 'retirement stash' when in reality I would have need to retire 20 years ago to get through it all.
Everything listed is on hand here in the Manawatu in clean dry storage but with our first child due in November and another possible shift in the future the space should be put to another use.

I am not in this to make a massive profit and prices are based on what was paid, what the market is asking and a small amount to keep the site running and pay for the ability to take credit card payments etc. Some kits are being sold on behalf so the price is not set by myself.
If you think a price is unfair or are looking at multiple kits then please contact me via the site and I might be able to figure something out around delivery or discounts for multiple purchases, and even a layby system if appropriate.
If you want more information, photos etc then once again contact me and ill do my best to oblige as soon as possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1/35th Battalion, Kiwimav, grover

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stand aside caffine, this is a job for alcohol.
Latest Plamo NZ update and specials email available here shoutout.wix.com/so/2LxbQrgD?cid=79b2f42...f-e59c9845eefd#/main

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 3 weeks ago #2

• grover
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kane - Like the biblical figure, only prettier
  • Thank you received: 1053
Nice work Webby and well done getting the page up. Be interesting how it goes.

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 3 weeks ago #3

• IAN
  • Thank you received: 369
Good for you doing that, couldn't have been easy. Already had a browse and trying not to buy anything !!

Best of luck.

Ian.

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 3 weeks ago #4

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 775
Nice, have been having a good root through over the last couple of days ;)
Just a couple of points, F1 points to Figures and there is a tank (sorry can't remember which one) that is actually an airplane.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
RAF Liberator Squadrons

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 3 weeks ago #5

• Webby_NZ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Gary wrote: Nice, have been having a good root through over the last couple of days ;)
Just a couple of points, F1 points to Figures and there is a tank (sorry can't remember which one) that is actually an airplane.

Fixed the link at the bottom of the homepage and are you referring to the British Forces Patrol and Support Group as that can be seen in multiple categories as it has a chopper, jeep and figures included. Otherwise I cant seem to see it, although I spotted a different mistake :-)

Maybe there should be a spot prize for the person who can PM me the most mistakes :)

Latest Plamo NZ update and specials email available here shoutout.wix.com/so/2LxbQrgD?cid=79b2f42...f-e59c9845eefd#/main

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 3 weeks ago #6

• Hadley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 105
Looks good, good luck with it :-)

In the build:
1/35 Hughes MD530FF
1/24 His & Hers Subaru diorama
1/48 Kamov KA-50 Hokum
On hold:
1/24 Hughes 500C
1/48 V-22 Osprey

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 3 weeks ago #7

• Webby_NZ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for all the comments and visits so far.

The first lot of orders went out today and ill be uploading some more stuff once im out from under the cloud of this damn headcold.

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 2 weeks ago #8

• azzaob
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi
Just to let you know my kit arrived safe and sound this morning :)
Good price, and great service.
Cheers

Meet the new boss...same as the old boss...

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 2 weeks ago #9

• CyNaKyL
  • Serial Kit Starter
  • Thank you received: 371
Had a quick squiz yesterday, good site and plenty of good deals. If I had any spare money you'd be less a few kits but alas, being on one wage due to wife being home with the little one means very little spare money for anything, let alone kits. Will definitely look again when the monetary situation is better.

In Soviet Russia, Iron Curtain GB builds you!

People look at me funny when I say I own "Fifty shades of Grey". FS36118, FS36270, FS36375.....

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 1 day ago #10

• Webby_NZ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks again for the support so far folks.
A wet week and a cold weekend with the house to myself has resulted in a bunch more kits being listed which you can see on the homepage.

and dont forget the 10% discount for KM members and that a percentage of all purchases this month using the code KM10 go towards a donation to this great forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 1 day ago #11

• johnsnz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90
Is it a Stash clearance store or are you bringing in new stuff to sell on??

Stash clearance webstore 3 months 1 day ago #12

• Webby_NZ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey John.
Everything was purchased with the intent to build one day but like shiny things to a magpie that got out of control.
Full story is in the about section of the site but long story short.

I am listing everything because if i didnt id only have 7 or 8 things to sell and the wife would not be happy about that :-)
I may use a small percentage of the funds to replace or add kits I really want or great deals here and there but those get listed as well so its like having a store of my own.
I dont have any intention of running this as a business, just a way to clear the stash in an organised fashion, at least for the foreseeable future.

Stash clearance webstore 2 months 2 weeks ago #13

• Webby_NZ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Once again a big thanks to those who have taken up the offer in the first month, i have been plugging away at loading more stuff and its around the 500 items mark now.
As promised a donation has been made to this great forum based on sales.

I have decided to keep the KM discount going so please feel free to use KM5 to get 5% off your purchases.
Once again anything using that code will go towards another donation to KM

Don't forget to check out the big range of car kits added last month www.plamo.nz/cars
And this month is going to be Gundam month with the Gunpla stash added to the site. www.plamo.nz/gundam

Stash clearance webstore 2 months 2 weeks ago #14

• Gary
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 775
Bribe Payment received thanks mate :D

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'
RAF Liberator Squadrons

Stash clearance webstore 1 week 4 days ago #15

• Webby_NZ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Firstly, thanks to all those on KM who have taken the time to check out the site and for those who have opened their wallets we really appreciate it.
The funds have gone to improving the site, lighting parts for the falcon, and a stroller for the 'build' the wife is due to finish mid November.

The updates to the site should make it easier to use, and more of the stash has been uploaded with the end of going through boxes in sight.

For those not subscribed check out the latest (and first) update email with some info on changes and an October special you can see the info here .
The following user(s) said Thank You: CyNaKyL, grover

• Page:
Moderators: Tony LeeBishopAndrewMaartenCyNaKyLGary1/35th Battalion