Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up !

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 2 weeks ago #1

• andrewha69
  • andrewha69's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Parts for all of these aircraft ...happy to dig something out if you have a need ...I dont have everything but hopefully I can help some of you out ! I will post but I'd rather not ...just need a bit of postage money ;) There's also some resin/photoetch that'll sell and I've got quite a few 1/35 armour parts

Trumpeter Dauntless
Trumpeter F18C
Bronco OV10-D
Trumpeter Corsair F4U-1D
Trumpeter Wildcat
Trumpeter Bearcat
Trumpeter A10
Special Hobby Airacobra P400 - virtually the complete kit, I might sell this as it's barely touched and I can't be bothered making it
Tamiya Zero - basically a completed kit so I can strip parts for you
Tamiya Spitfire - basically a completed kit so I can strip parts for you
Hasegawa Skyhawk - Lady Jessie
Hasegawa P47D - some parts
Hobbyboss IL2M3 sturmovik
Hasegawa F-5e Tiger ii
Tamiya F4 C/D
Tamiya F15c

Resin etc ....make an offer
Aires f105 thunder chief seat
F8F-1 Bearcat wheelbay..I've cleaned the moulds off one side then realised it was the wrong set.
SAC 32039 F4 Phantom 2 landing gear
Eduard 32208 F105 armament etch
True details 250llb ww2/Korea bomb x2
True details 500llb ww2/Korea bomb X1
SAC 32009 TBM/TBF Avenger main gear for Trumpeter
Tornado pitot tube+ ADA prongs
Eduard 32501 remove before flight etch
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bishop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 2 weeks ago #2

• Moeggo
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 67
Would you have the Canopy and rocket stubs for the Trumpeter F4U-1D?

Whats missing from the Tamiya Spitfire & Zero kits? I thinking of bashing a couple together to make different variants

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 2 weeks ago #3

• andrewha69
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
So I had a bit of a nose through....the Spitfire is practically all there. I've pulled the fuselage apart so that's damaged...the cockpit is completed and in a good state. Wings are good, as are canopy etc etc. tell me what you need and it's yours.

The zero has less in the box than I thought, there are some parts and some after market parts I didn't use ...mainly for the engine. I'll probably sell those or keep them for my next attempt.

I have one set of rockets and stubs for the corsair, for just one side...and I might have the canopy but I'm not sure. I hated that kit so it might have got binned ! Tried to finish it twice with no joy !

Anywhoo let me know what you want and there yours
Cheers
Andy

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 2 weeks ago #4

• Bishop
  • Thank you received: 1265
Do you have a set of Fruils for a Pz III/ Pz IV, or even some DML magic tracks for the same? I could use a set if you have one spare. Thanks for offering all this too. Very helpful for people.

Why is patience a virtue, why can't hurry the f**k up be a virtue?

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 2 weeks ago #5

• Moeggo
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 67

andrewha69 wrote: So I had a bit of a nose through....the Spitfire is practically all there. I've pulled the fuselage apart so that's damaged...the cockpit is completed and in a good state. Wings are good, as are canopy etc etc. tell me what you need and it's yours.

The zero has less in the box than I thought, there are some parts and some after market parts I didn't use ...mainly for the engine. I'll probably sell those or keep them for my next attempt.

I have one set of rockets and stubs for the corsair, for just one side...and I might have the canopy but I'm not sure. I hated that kit so it might have got binned ! Tried to finish it twice with no joy !

Anywhoo let me know what you want and there yours
Cheers
Andy

I will take the rockets and stubs for the corsair. For the Canopy, I just require the bubble hood.

Not to worry about the Zero & Spit parts at them moment. Was looking into it a bit more last night. I may just as well buy kits for it as I will need a few things from them.

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 1 week ago #6

• Glenn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 482
Hey mate I am looking for a wing section 1/32 scale spitfire,P40 or 109e just wanting wing for a diorama.

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 1 week ago #7

• Craig Sargent
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 177
Some of the Trumpeter A-10 parts would be useful. I'll need to check the kit for what it was when I get back from the US in a couple of weeks. From memory it was a couple of the underwing pylons, but can't remember which ones. May have been one or two other odds and ends too.

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 1 week ago #8

• andrewha69
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
No worries...just tell me where to send them :)

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 1 week ago #9

• andrewha69
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
No worries Craig...I've got the whole load out....just tell me what you want and I'll send them to you. An address would be helpful too :)

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 3 months 1 week ago #10

• andrewha69
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Bishop, sorry I don't have any tracks for the Pziii or Iv....I mainly do modern armour....I've got pieces for a few tigers and loads for Sherman of all virieties if you need anything?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bishop

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 2 months 1 week ago #11

• Craig Sargent
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Andrew,
Just checked the Trumpeter 1/32 A-10 kit and the parts I need are:

Step 2
Ejection seat rails D16 and D17

Step 10
Vents M15 and M16

Step 27
Vents M13 and M17

Step 34 Stn. 2/10
2 x pylon half H18
2 x pylon half H19

Let me know if you have them. Happy to pay for postage and your time - very much appreciate the service.

If you have those parts, I'll PM you my address. Thanks.

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 2 months 3 days ago #12

• RossMack
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • UnZud 39South
  • Thank you received: 50
Andrew, dear chap,

Here's a thought. Does the trumpy F4U-1 still have its prop?

Cheers

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
r-mcarthur.wix.com/717squadron# !
There are two types of aircraft: fighters and targets

On the bench:
H/C 1/48 T.11 Vampire, Esci A-1H, ICM Bf-109F-4, Airfix 1/72 F-84F, Italeri 1/48 MV-22, Airfix 1/48 P-51D

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 1 month 4 weeks ago #13

• andrewha69
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there, I'm pretty sure I've got them ...let me have a look in the morning and get back to you

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 1 month 4 weeks ago #14

• andrewha69
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I think so...I'll look in the morning. Problem is, someone else asked for it and never came back to me so I might have chucked it along with dozens of other spruces. Quite surprisingly even the people who asked for things never got in touch again so out of frustration most of it went in the bin....I just needed the space !

Free 1/32 Aircraft & 1/35 Armour Parts - you just need to pick them up ! 1 month 2 weeks ago #15

• Craig Sargent
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Andrew,
Did you have any luck on those A-10 parts?

• Page:
Moderators: Tony LeeBishopAndrewMaartenCyNaKyLGary1/35th Battalion