Facebook TwitterGoogle Bookmarks
  • Henry
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #1 by Henry
Hi all
Doe any know where I can get the AK Interactive Real colors from Australia /overseas that ship in to NZ.

Thanks Henry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #2 by Gary
BNA don't ship in, none of the regular shops will ship in. However you can do what I do and either get them direct from AK or find people on Ebay etc, I've just ordered 8 pots of AK RC and 16 bottles of Gunze as I couldn't get the colours here.

'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

More
2 weeks 4 days ago - 2 weeks 4 days ago #3 by Phil
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationHere's a link to an ebay seller I've used before:

Note I find eBay's filter seems to make it very hard to see his products, but he does have a good selection if you can convince ebay search to show them.

EDIT, f*ck it, can't cut and paste a link from ebay for whatever reason, forum software does some stupid shit with it.
Last edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by Phil.

• Henry
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
2 weeks 4 days ago #4 by Henry
The colour I'm after is RC104 Iraqi army desert sand I do have bottle of this I got from BNA I've use about a 1/3 of the doing brush test and then thin it out to use in my airbrush to spray on a test model I just not sure if I have enough to paint a fall model.

Thanks Henry

• shaunfletcher
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
2 weeks 4 days ago #5 by shaunfletcher
I have always ordered direct from AK and had no problem except gritting my teeth over the shipping costs of course.. better to put a decent size order together if you can!

Moderators: Tony LeeAndrewGary